Streamline is a performance marketing agency based in Seattle, WA with a satellite office in the heart of Denver, CO. Our team is made up of hard working, relationship-focused, and fun-loving professionals who work in an open and collaborative work environment. We genuinely care about our client’s business through performance-based marketing partnerships that influence consumers decision to purchase or learn more about the exciting products and services our clients offer.
If you love building relationships with clients and partners based on the art of experience and the data of science, apply now and join Inc’s 2018 fastest growing agency in Seattle and Inc 5000 7th fastest growing company in Seattle!
The Associate Account Manager will support the day-to-day needs of the Client Services team, helping Account Managers to flawlessly execute campaigns for brands like Expedia, Backcountry, Sur La Table, and many more. The right individual will be a crucial contributor, responsible for assisting with media planning and campaign execution, providing advertising deadlines, technical specifications, reporting, and tracking, and day to day support. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about growing our client accounts.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role and may vary based on account assignment:
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and media partners to provide best-in-class support our client
- Build media plans and contracts/insertion orders with our client’s campaign management system and client templates
- Monitor ads and tracking links to ensure partners are compliantly promoting
- Ensure campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Work with internal and external groups and resources to test tracking
- Document all implementation and screenshots
- Assist in monitoring campaigns and ensure program compliance and monitoring
- Provide essential insights to Account Manager; provide other ad-hoc account-related support
- Participate in Peer and Self Performance Reviews
- Previous experience in an internship or work-related experience in an agency, online or database marketing, or sales support related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in media planning, buying, or account management
- Previous customer service-oriented role a plus
- Existing knowledge of contract order management systems
- Strong work ethic; the desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working with clients directly, strongly preferred
Streamline is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.