Digital Marketing Analyst
Streamline Marketing is a growing digital marketing adtech startup, focused on data-driven growth in the performance marketing channel for brands such as Expedia & Cabela’s. Our team of seasoned veterans in the channel supports our clients in customized ways depending on needs. We’re seeking a motivated, curious, creative, detail-oriented Associate Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a healthy balance of strong analytic capabilities and interpersonal communication skills and will be a quick learner. The Associate Analyst will report to an Analytics Manager or in some cases an Account Director and will be responsible for executing fundamental day-to-day tasks to set up and optimize client reporting and digital marketing programs.
Job responsibilities include:
- Understand the problem at hand, study possible solutions, and find creative answers
- Intermediate experience with report design and delivery using Excel/Tableau/Pivot Tables
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and customer-facing skills
- Team player and excellent collaborator
- Compose clear, concise and well formatted emails
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, active participant in career growth
- Communicate issues and questions as soon as they become apparent
- Willingness to dive into new technologies
- Client, Partner, & Network Meetings
- Listens well and learns quickly
- Complex problem solver
- Never hesitates to take initiative in ambiguous situations
- Proactive planner
- Technical understanding of Database Structure
- Knowledge of Tableau, strong Excel skills is a must
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Able to shift gears between tasks rapidly
- Strong time management skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Is passionate about their work and takes pride in their contributions
- Has a balanced technical and analytic mind, along with strong interpersonal skills
- Is able to effectively communicate with clients and partners. Comfortable with Presenting in front of clients/colleagues.
- Works well with manager to prioritize deliverables and execute priorities by deadlines
- Self-motivated and comfortable executing tasks with limited direction.
- Capable of applying an analytic perspective from Client’s perspective to produce relevant dashboards
- Loves being part of a team and working together with colleagues to deliver the best solution for our clients and partners
- SQL knowledge is a bonus
Our office is located in Lower Queen Anne.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our company, please visit http://streamline-marketing.com