Streamline is a performance marketing agency based in Seattle, WA with a satellite office in the heart of Denver, CO. Our team is made up of hard-working, relationship-focused, and fun-loving professionals who work in an open and collaborative work environment. We genuinely care about our client’s business through performance-based marketing partnerships that influence consumers decision to purchase or learn more about the exciting products and services our clients offer.
If you love building relationships with clients and partners based on the art of experience and the data of science, apply now and join Inc’s 2018 fastes-growing agency in Seattle and Inc 5000 7th fastest growing company in Seattle!
The Account Associate will support the day-to-day needs of the Accounts team, helping Account Managers to flawlessly execute campaigns for brands like Expedia, Backcountry, Sur La Table, and many more. The right individual will be a crucial contributor, responsible for assisting with media planning and campaign execution, providing advertising deadlines, technical specifications, reporting, and tracking, and da- to-day support. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about growing our client accounts.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role, but are not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on account assignment:
- Prepare agendas for client calls and take notes on action items and deliverables
- Research publisher partners who would add value to a clients’ affiliate program
- Reach out to new recruits to convince them to join clients’ programs
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and media partners to provide best-in-class support
- Build media plans to support clients’ promotions
- Manage contracts and insertion orders within our clients’ affiliate marketing platform, which includes networks such as CJ.com, Impact.com, Rakuten Affiliate Network, Partnerize, ShareASale, and more
- Upload and manage client ads and tracking links, including creative assets for media buys
- Ensure campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Work with internal and external groups and resources to test tracking
- Provide proof of media plan implementation and screenshots
- Assist in monitoring client campaigns to ensure compliance and prevent fraud
- Provide essential insights based on reporting and KPIs to Account Manager
- Provide other ad-hoc account-related support
- Obtain yearly platform use certifications
- Participate in peer and self-performance reviews
- 1-year internship or work-related experience in an agency, online or database marketing, or sales support related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail-oriented, able to multitask, prioritize, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in media planning, buying, or account management
- Experience in digital marketing of any kind
- Strong work ethic and the desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working with clients directly
Streamline is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.