Seattle, WA or Remote
Streamline is a performance marketing agency based in Seattle, WA. Our team is made up of hard-working, relationship-focused, and fun-loving professionals who work in an open and collaborative work environment. We genuinely care about our client’s business through performance-based marketing partnerships that influence consumers’ decisions to purchase or learn more about the exciting products and services our clients offer.
If you love building relationships with clients and partners based on the art of experience and the science of data, apply now and join Inc’s 2018 fastest-growing agency in Seattle and Inc 5000 7th fastest growing company in Seattle!
Streamline Account Directors manage a portfolio of accounts and team members and serve as the escalation point of contact for our clients, including Expedia, Backcountry, Sur La Table, and many more. The right individual will be a crucial contributor, responsible for all aspects of campaign execution, including developing media plans, building relationships with media partners, delivering on advertising deadlines, reporting, troubleshooting tracking problems, and optimizing to achieve clients’ goals. The Account Director will delegate work to Account Managers and Account Associates to ensure client satisfaction. Account Directors work cross-functionally with account teams to establish best practices and ensure employees are running accounts as efficiently as possible while consistently communicating value and purpose.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role, but are not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on account assignment.
- Partner Management & Optimization
- Support the Account Manager and Account Associate by answering high-level questions on complicated affiliate publisher business models
- Give advice to account personnel on strategic recruits to target in order to meet clients’ affiliate program KPIs
- Ensure Account Managers are taking advantage of all optimization opportunities within their clients’ affiliate programs
- Join client meetings and work directly with clients to resolve complicated or sensitive situations
- Audit accounts to ensure they follow all Streamline best practices across all areas of account management
- Maintain awareness of current affiliate news and updates, the competitive landscape, as well as client’s industry news in order to provide relevant strategic recommendations
- Maintain awareness of affiliate network technology changes in order to ensure Streamline is making use of all network features in order to meet clients’ needs
- Media Planning
- Work with fellow Account Directors to identify media planning opportunities that see success with other Streamline clients and communicate those opportunities to their Account Managers
- Reporting & Analysis
- Support Account Managers in defining client success metrics
- Review Account Managers weekly successes and failures with clients’ affiliate programs and provide feedback
- Challenge Account Managers with questions designed to ensure they are aware of all optimization opportunities and understand the nuances of their accounts
- Provide guidance and feedback to Account Managers on business review content and insights
- Attend quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Technical Support
- Support Account Managers with resolving complicated tracking issues
- Management & Other
- Support account renewal negotiations
- Guide all account personnel in Streamline best practices
- Meet with direct reports weekly to ensure they have appropriate feedback and the ability to grow within the organization
- Deliver regular updates to the President and CEO on the health of your clients’ programs
- Obtain yearly platform use certifications
- Participate in peer and self-performance reviews
- Evaluate and establish internal business processes. Build out templates and standardization methods to ensure the company is running as efficiently as possible
- As the point of escalation, provide solutions as needed for internal and external roadblocks, billing and tracking issues, etc.
- Hire, train, mentor, and manage direct reports
- Set clear expectations and hold team accountable to commitments
- Define professional growth plans and serve as an advocate for your team (promotions, salary adjustments, etc.)
- Act as a leader and trusted advisor to all Streamline employees
- Motivate and inspire your team to exceed customer expectations and ensure account success
- Attend and represent Streamline at in-person client meetings and industry conferences
- 6+ years of experience in an online marketing agency environment
- 3+ years work experience in affiliate marketing. No applicant will be considered without previous affiliate marketing experience.
- Proven success record within an agency environment
- Excellent time management, impeccable organization, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Experience managing business relationships and teams
- Experience managing direct reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal colleagues and external clients
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree
Streamline is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.