Streamline is a performance marketing agency based in Seattle, WA with a satellite office in the heart of Denver, CO. Our team is made up of hard working, relationship-focused, and fun-loving professionals who work in an open and collaborative work environment. We genuinely care about our client’s business through performance-based marketing partnerships that influence consumers decision to purchase or learn more about the exciting products and services our clients offer.
If you love building relationships with clients and partners based on the art of experience and the data of science, apply now and join Inc’s 2018 fastest growing agency in Seattle and Inc 5000 7th fastest growing company in Seattle!
Streamline Account Managers are the main point of contact for our clients and responsible for the day-to-day needs to flawlessly execute campaigns for brands like Expedia, Backcountry, Sur La Table, and many more. The right individual will be a crucial contributor, responsible for all aspects of campaign execution, developing media plans, building relationships with media partners, delivering on advertising deadlines, technical specifications, reporting, and tracking, and optimizing towards the campaign goals. The Account Manager will delegate work to other account team members and data analysts to ensure client satisfaction Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about growing the brands of our clients and being a steward for the Streamline Team.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role, but are not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on account assignment:
- Collaborate with internal teams and media partners to provide best-in-class support
- Compile detailed, comprehensive reports and make in-depth analysis to achieve client KPIs
- Provide exceptional, proactive support to meet campaign performance demands
- Create insertion orders within campaign management platforms and serve as an expert in defined business processes
- Define campaign success metrics and ensure campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicate creative ad specifications and lead times with clients and internal teams
- Collect creative from clients, verify specifications and follow defined creative implementation process
- Use best practices are used for trafficking ads and tracking links
- Provide proof of implementation and screenshots
- Liaison with client finance contacts, media partners, and platform partners regarding billing and tracking requests/issues
- Deliver regular updates to the Streamline Leadership Team on the health of your client’s programs
- Assist with Streamline sales team through research and opportunities media partners
- Obtain yearly platform use certifications
- Participate in Peer and Self Performance Reviews
- Manage a book of business and account team members
- 3 years of work related experience in an agency environment, online or database marketing, or sales support related role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal colleagues and external clients
- Detail oriented, analytical, proactive, highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree
- 3 – 5 years of work related experience in an agency environment, online or database marketing, or sales support related role
- Experience working in affiliate marketing or working in performance-based online or mobile marketing/advertising industries is preferred
- Deep understanding of the online and ad network business strongly preferred
- Experience in search marketing, direct response media, or lead generation strongly preferred
- Experience managing Fortune 1000 clients, strongly preferred
Streamline is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.