Streamline is a performance marketing agency based in Seattle, WA with a satellite office in the heart of Denver, CO. Our team is made up of hard working, relationship-focused, and fun-loving professionals who work in an open and collaborative work environment. We genuinely care about our clients’ business through performance-based marketing partnerships that influence consumers’ decisions to purchase or learn more about the exciting products and services our clients offer.
If you love building relationships with clients and partners based on the art of experience and the science of data, apply now and join Inc’s 2018 fastest growing agency in Seattle and Inc 5000 7th fastest growing company in Seattle!
We are seeking an innovative and tech-savvy Analytics Manager to plan and oversee our business intelligence and analytics strategies. You will work with a team of digital analysts to extract and interpret raw data to derive valuable insights for our customers, develop and implement analytics solutions, track key performance metrics to improve business performance, and present reports to senior management.
To excel in this role, you will have a background in analytics and statistics, the ability to foster relationships with staff across departments and be motivated to continuously achieve positive results.
The Analytics Manager also drives Streamline’s analytics product business by determining feature sets that Streamline clients require and developing product roadmaps for implementation. This role will be responsible for scaling Streamline’s analytics platform, Streamline Analytics, which measures the performance of billions of dollars of transactions annually.
- Internal Stakeholder Support
- Provide sophisticated reporting and analytics to internal stakeholders.
- Directly manage analytics team, allocating projects and managing resources across clients and projects.
- Support adoption of Streamline Analytics both internally and externally by providing training and best practices.
- Help the analytics team acquire the skills needed to deliver strategic recommendations to clients through coaching and training.
- Oversee all analytics deliverables and hold the team accountable to them via weekly meetings.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and serve as an analytics subject matter expert.
- Develop documentation of all processes and best practices associated with Streamline’s analytics department.
- Maintain database infrastructure and integrations.
- Onboard new clients to Streamline Analytics, including dashboard build-out and client training.
- Analyze client accounts and work through complex business problems and partner with internal and external clients using a consultative approach.
- Complete forecasting and post-mortem analyses for all client campaigns.
- Convert raw data into actionable insights and guide strategic decisions.
- Build reports to evaluate business performance and create automated alerts for anomalies.
- Develop Streamline Analytics vision and product roadmap.
- Develop timelines for complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces.
- Complete Streamline Analytics annual competitive analysis, reviewing competitive analytics platforms and determining what feature sets Streamline Analytics should add to the platform.
- Define new product innovation opportunities.
- Support company President in building internal dashboards for company forecasting and planning purposes.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, visualization, and modeling.
- 5+ years experience with Tableau.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Excel.
- Advanced experience with Amazon AWS, data warehousing and Python or comparable skills.
- Ability to articulate business problems and derive insights from data to recommend and/or improve upon digital marketing strategies.
- Deep understanding of what KPIs or indicators are important and why they are significant to larger business problems, contexts, and use cases.
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to support direct reports in their growth and success.
- Hands-on experience and comfort in coaching others in using the tools above.
- Experience managing analytics teams.
- Proactive, highly-organized self-starter with strong project management skills.
- Affiliate and/or agency experience preferred but not required.
Streamline is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.