Business Development Internship
Streamline is a performance marketing agency based in Seattle, WA. Our team is made up of hard-working, relationship-focused, and fun-loving professionals who work in an open and collaborative work environment. We genuinely care about our client’s business through performance-based marketing partnerships that influence consumers’ decisions to purchase or learn more about the exciting products and services our clients offer. If you love building relationships with clients and partners based on the art of experience and the science of data, apply now and join Inc’s 2018 fastest growing agency in Seattle and Inc 5000 7th fastest-growing company in Seattle!
The Business Development Intern will support prospecting through cold calling, emails, social media, and perform general sales development functions to build a pipeline within targeted verticals designated by management. In addition, the BDI will follow up on inbound inquiries, pre‐qualify leads, and develop for handoff to Sales. A responsibility of the BDI is to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates an exceptional customer experience to set the stage for future opportunities with Streamline. The BDI will manage and update the internal CRM system and ensure contact information accuracy.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market through cold calls and emails, and present our company to potential clients
- Swiftly respond to inbound marketing leads via phone and email
- Qualify leads from all marketing efforts as sales opportunities
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Sr. Business Development Director
- Record prospect information in the CRM database
- Follow up and nurture leads through ongoing email and call campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive with communication
- Ability to work effectively in team environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and information gathering
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and G-suite
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or technology field a plus
Job Type: Part-time, Hourly Rate
Streamline is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Your application has already been received.