Business Operations Manager
Streamline is a performance marketing agency based in Seattle, WA with a satellite office in the heart of Denver, CO. Our team is made up of hard working, relationship-focused, and fun-loving professionals who work in an open and collaborative work environment. We genuinely care about our client’s business through performance-based marketing partnerships that influence consumers’ decisions to purchase or learn more about the exciting products and services our clients offer.
If you love working with a collaborative team in a flexible work environment, apply now and join Inc’s 2018 fastest growing agency in Seattle and Inc 5000 7th fastest-growing company in Seattle!
The Business Operations Manager supports the President of Streamline Marketing in 4 key areas: vendor management, financial oversight and budgeting, human resources and event management. This role reports directly to the President, and should be prepared to work quickly, efficiently, and with a sense of urgency.
- Vendor Management
- Manage Streamline’s relationships with key vendors such as insurance companies and 401K provider.
- Manage Streamline’s relationship with our outside bookkeeping company.
- Manage Streamline’s relationship with our outside marketing support vendor.
- Manage Streamline’s relationship with outside employee satisfaction survey vendor.
- Financial Oversight & Budgeting
- Assist the President in overseeing Streamline’s financials and budgeting.
- Work closely with Streamline’s bookkeeper to maintain accurate financial records.
- Oversee the invoicing process, identifying and implementing efficiencies over time.
- Manage the tax planning and preparation process in coordination with the President and CEO.
- Oversee payroll and expense reimbursements for employees via Gusto.
- Participate in the development and implementation of clear revenue and EBITDA goals, as well as tracking other key financial metrics via Quickbooks and Fathom and reporting them to the President and CEO.
- Develop and maintain reports that align with the strategic plan of the company.
- Human Resources
- Create job descriptions and post openings as they become available.
- Refine current hiring process.
- Work with managers to determine desired qualities in applicants and conduct first-round screening interviews.
- Refine current growth and promotion paths available to employees.
- Assists with new employee onboarding, including preparing workstations, scheduling orientation and lunches, etc.
- Oversee administration of company public transit card program or parking program.
- Assists with benefits administration, including evaluating alternatives, executing renewal, and processing enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Leads organization of employee review process.
- Maintains employee files and ensures accuracy.
- Books travel for CEO & coordinates meetings.
- Event Management
- Participates actively in the planning and organization of company events.
- Manage annual affiliate conference in Seattle, including organizing bimonthly team meetings, tracking sponsorships, etc.
- Provide support for the President, CEO, and other company personnel as assigned.
- Exceptional, demonstrable organizational skills are required.
- Skilled in Payroll Processing, Accounts Payable/Receivable and Budget Management.
- Proficiency with budget creation and management, event planning, office administration, human resources, operations and project management and business development.
- Analyze and evaluate and resolve operational problems with effective solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience in an operational management position is required.
- 2+ years’ of booking and financial oversight is required.
- In-depth familiarity with QuickBooks Online and Gusto preferred.
- Experience with human resources functions and processes preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration, operations management or another related field preferred.
- Models healthy work/life harmony and resiliency under stress.
- Affiliate and/or marketing agency experience preferred but not required
Streamline is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.