Streamline is a performance marketing agency based in Seattle, WA. Our team is made up of hard-working, relationship-focused, and fun-loving professionals who work in an open and collaborative work environment. We genuinely care about our clients’ business through performance-based marketing partnerships that influence consumers’ decisions to purchase or learn more about the exciting products and services our clients offer.
If you love building relationships with clients and partners based on the art of experience and the science of data, apply now and join Inc’s 2018 fastest-growing agency in Seattle and Inc 5000 7th fastest-growing company in Seattle!
The Data Analyst drives Streamline’s analytics business by creating and maintaining analytics dashboards that Streamline clients utilize to guide the strategy of their business. Streamline Analytics, Streamline’s analytics product, measures the performance of billions of dollars of transactions annually.
- Support maintenance of database infrastructure and integrations
- Onboard new clients to Streamline Analytics, including dashboard builds and client training
- Analyze enterprise-level client accounts and work through complex business problems, partnering with internal and external clients using a consultative approach
- Complete forecasting and post-mortem analyses for clients
- Convert raw data into actionable insights
- Participate in requirement-gathering sessions; work together with users to find the best possible solution to a given business problem
- Build reports to evaluate business performance and create automated alerts for anomalies
- Develop timelines for complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces
- Develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Pull data for client Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to support the success of Streamline Analytics and ongoing adoption
- Develop and manage analytics deliverables
- Support account management teams by providing all analytics and data required to drive client strategy
- Troubleshoot and problem solve data accuracy issues
- 1+ year of experience in Tableau and SQL required
- 2+ years of experience in analytics required
- Experience with Amazon AWS and Python preferred
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proactive, detail-oriented, highly-organized self-starter with strong project management skills
- Able to be self-sufficient in a semi-autonomous role
- Ability to communicate data, providing insights to account team members
- Affiliate and/or agency experience preferred but not required
Streamline is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran, or disability status.